Below is an overview of the services and solutions Allen Roofing & Construction Inc. provides. At Allen Roofing & Construction Inc., we have been serving the Tri-State area since 1998 and aim to provide the same convenient, quality service that has made us a leader in the roofing industry.
If at anytime, while you are browsing through our services section, you have a question related to any of our services don't hesitate to call us at 888.846.4135 or 563.539.4135 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefabricated Duro-Last Roofing Systems
Duro-Last has been the industry leader in producing custom-fabricated single-ply roofing systems, designing each roof to fit building specifications exactly, and manufacturing it under controlled factory conditions.
For building owners and managers, Duro-Last's custom fabrication of single-ply roofing systems offers several advantages:
· Studies of roof failures show that most problems occur because of installation errors, particularly at changes in plane on the roof, such as projections, curbs, drains, perimeters and abutting walls. Duro-Last prefabrication eliminates up to 85% of on-site, rooftop membrane seaming, greatly reducing the likelihood of installation errors and leak problems in the future.
· Prefabricated roofing systems are easier to install throughout the year, even during adverse weather conditions. Installation time is reduced so the contractor can get on and off the job quickly. The relatively small amount of roof membrane seaming done in the field is completed with hot-air welding methods, which are virtually unaffected by cold or damp weather conditions.
· Single-ply roofing prefabrication dramatically reduces waste, both during the manufacturing process and installation. The roofing contractor orders the exact amount of roof membrane necessary for roof coverage, rather than a collection of raw materials.
· Prefabrication also appeals to engineers and architects who would like to address a particular structural or aesthetic design problem. Panel sizes, shapes and colors can be pre-planned and prefabricated to achieve desired visual results.
· Finally, prefabrication allows the roofing contractor to take control of a construction operation in a highly unstable environment. Roofing contractors must plan their roofing projects carefully, and are rewarded with greater worker productivity, a higher-quality installation, and more satisfied customers. In addition to being custom prefabricated, the Duro-Last single-ply roofing system is durable, energy-efficient, installed with no disruptions, code compliant, and backed by the industry's best warranties. The Duro-Last roofing system is the best long-term investment you can make in your building.
Contact us for more information.
Cetainteed Landmark Shingles: Impeccable Style, Enduring Performance
CertainTeed Roofing offers a wide array of residential roofing shingle options with profiles that are as beautiful as they are durable. Our designer, luxury, and traditional shingle offerings display the textures, colors, and style that today's homeowners demand.
You will get a roof that is made from the highest quality roofing materials and backed by a strong warranty program. It is our promise to you. Quality made certain; Satisfaction guaranteed.
Contact us for more information
GAF Timberline Lifetime Architectural Roofing Shingle
GAF offers three lines of affordable roofing shingles to fit any budget. Timberline Natural Shadow, Timberline HD, and Timberline Ultra HD. Contact us today to take a look at each of these great shingles and let us help you through the roofing process.
Contact us email@example.com
IA 563-539-4135 WI 608-782-ROOF Toll Free 888-546-4135